Arts and Crafts for Christmas in Sandgate
December 6, 2013 2:27 PM
Saturday 14th December sees the return of the popular Sandgate Arts & Crafts Fair to the Chichester Hall, Sandgate High Street.
Opening at 10am, there will be a wide range of affordable art, crafts, jewellery, christmas gifts, decorations and wreaths, vintage homewares and more.
The full line up of stalls is:
- Kerry Wallace: photography, cards, craft, refurbished furniture and home accessories
- Miranda Best: handmade silver jewellery featuring semi-precious stones and exquisite beads
- Wayne Reeves: small original landscapes, prints and cards featuring local scenes
- Zoe Varian: vintage gifts, home wares and table centres
- Sea Front Studios: original art, prints and gifts with a coastal theme
- Pauline Fitzpatrick: Portraits and silver jewellery
- Jackie Woodard: Handmade art, crafts and cards
- Deborah Woodward: art, cards, prints, watercolours, decoupage, notelets, acrylic paintings
- Amanda Butler: jewellery, glass beads, gemstone and ethnic work
- Carol Stump: original prints - collagraphs, etchings, drypoints, linoprints, three dimensional mixed media work, hand made cards
- Melanie Chalk: Christmas Wreaths, flowers and decorations
- Simon Ralph: Stained Glass Christmas Gifts
- Nourish With Nature: handmade preparations for face and body, perfume and ungents
Printed (hosted) by Prater Raines Ltd, 98 Sandgate High Street, Folkestone CT20 3BY
Published and promoted by Tim Prater on behalf of the Liberal Democrats, all at 98a Sandgate High Street, Folkestone CT20 3BY
The views expressed are those of the publisher, not of the service provider.
Website designed and developed by Prater Raines Ltd