Kent County Council: Tim Prater Notice of Members' Registrable Interests 2010
KENT COUNTY COUNCIL / KENT & MEDWAY FIRE AND RESCUE AUTHORITY
LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 2000 - SECTION 81 (1)
THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES (MODEL CODE OF CONDUCT) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2007
NOTICE OF MEMBERS' REGISTRABLE INTERESTS
I, Tim Prater being a Member of Kent County Council (KCC) have the following interests which I am required by law, as reflected in the KCC and KMFRA Codes of Conduct, to register:
(1) Any employment or business carried on by you.
Managing Director, Prater Raines Ltd, 98 Sandgate High Street, Sandgate, Folkestone CT20 3BY
(2) The name of any person or body who employs you or has appointed you
(3) The name of any body or person, other than KCC, KMFRA or any other local authority, who has made a payment to you in respect of your election, or any expenses incurred by you in carrying out your duties.
Shepway Liberal Democrat Party
(4) The name of any person or body who has a place of business or land in the KCC or Medway Council area, and in whom you have a beneficial interest in a class of securities of that person or body that exceeds the nominal value of £25,000 or one hundredth of the total issued share capital (whichever is the lower).
Prater Raines Ltd [Limited company, Registration number: 6110329]
(5) A description of any contract for goods, services or works made between the KCC or the KMFRA, and you or a firm in which you are a partner, a company of which you are a remunerated director, or a person or body of the description specified in (4) above. (Please specify whether contract is with KCC or the KMFRA).
(6) The address or other description (sufficient to identify the location) of any land in the KCC or Medway Council area in which you have a beneficial interest.
Co-owner: 98 / 98a Sandgate High Street, Sandgate, Folkestone CT20 3BY
(7) The address or other description (sufficient to identify the location) of any land where the landlord is KCC or the KMFRA and the tenant is you, a firm in which you are a partner, a company of which you are a remunerated director, or a person or body of the description specified in (4). (Please specify whether landlord is KCC or the KMFRA).
(8) The address or other description (sufficient to identify the location) of any land in the KCC or Medway Council area in which you have a licence (alone or jointly with others) to occupy for 28 days or longer.
Garage to rear, Southover Court, Wilberforce Road, Sandgate
(9) The name of any body of which you are a member or in a position of general control or management (specify name of body and your relationship to it in each case) and:-
(a) to which you have been appointed or nominated by KCC or the KMFRA (please specify which);
Governor, St Martin's Primary School, Cheriton, Folkestone [KCC / LA Appointee]
(b) exercises functions of a public nature (If you have been appointed by KCC to serve on the KMFRA or the Kent Police Authority (where you serve as a member of that body, not as a representative of KCC) you would need to register this here);
- Councillor, Shepway District Council
- Councillor, Folkestone Town Council
(c) is directed to charitable purposes; or
(d) one of whose principal purposes includes the influence of public opinion or policy (including any political party or trade union).
- Shepway Liberal Democrat Party
- Liberal Democrat Party
- Association of Liberal Democrat Councillors.
- Keep the Marsh Special Alliance
- Electoral Reform Society.
(10) Any person or body from whom you have received a gift or hospitality, over the value of £25, in your capacity as a KCC or KMFRA Member.
Date: 31 March 2010